Instantly removes what algae feed on
- Prevents the appearance of algae
- Compatible with all types of disinfectants
- Improves the performance of salt chlorinators
Product specially formulated for the elimination of phosphates from swimming pool water. Phosphates are the
food of algae, so the application of PHOSFREE prevents the appearance and/or growth of algae. Removes
phosphates from chemicals, fertilizers, cleaning products and other contaminants. Compatible with most
disinfection treatments while improving the performance of electrochlorinators.
|63108||CTX-1596 Phosfree 1l|
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
STEP 1 : Hold the bottle upside down so that the dosing chamber can be filled.
STEP 2 : Unscrew the cap of the bottle.
STEP 3 : Empty the dosing chamber.
"SPECIFIC USE". : For a specific volume, tilt the bottle and determine the desired dosage.
Initial treatment: (for high phosphate levels)
1. Perform a phosphate level analysis of the pool water using a Phosphate Kit.
2. Clean the filter.
3. Calculate the amount of product needed (using the following dosage table), pour the dose of product
directly into the pool tank and spread it evenly over the surface of the pool.
4. Keep the filtration system running for at least 24 hours (If the filter pressure increases by more than 10 PSI,
perform a filter cleaning).
5. After 48 hours, test the phosphate level with a phosphate kit. If necessary, repeat the treatment with
Note: The use of PHOSFREE may cause turbidity to the pool water in the initial phase. This is normal and indicates that the product is working, it will disappear in a few minutes.
Amount of phosphates in your pool
Volume of the pool 250 ppb 500 ppb 1000 ppb 1500 ppb
25 m3 75 ml 150 ml 300 ml 450 ml
50 m3 150 ml 300 ml 600 ml 900 ml
Maintenance treatment: With the filtration equipment running and without the presence of swimmers in the pool, add 60 ml. of product per 50 m3 of water every week, to maintain phosphate levels below 125 ppb (parts per billion).
These doses are the ones suggested and can be modified according to the own characteristics of every
swimming pool, climate, etc.